Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been trying to play P3:FES on my PC for awhile now but the sound and video seemed to be slow. I finally got it at normal speed but the sound and video skips. For speed hacks I have 1.5 cycle and enable IOP x2 Cycle Rate so I'm not really sure what else to do.

Here are my PC specs
Windows Vista 32 bit
Processor: Intel core 2 duo E7400 @ 2.80GHz
Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4650

EDIT: Okay, I messed around with the sound a little bit and now it's pretty much the sound just skipping. Time scaling makes it worse, with real time mode it still skips, and with everything unchecked it's the same as real time mode. Should I switch to something else besides zero? I don't have a gsdx one...no idea if they have a sound plugin or not.

EDIT 2: Guess I should have really tested this out fully before making this post lol. Anyway, I run this game at about 60 fps on limited and 112 normally but after it gets passed the cut scenes (with the sound skipping very badly) and get to the gameplay it drops down to about 2 fps. I never had this problem before it was usually the sound going very slow but playing the game was fine. Any ideas on how I should configure my settings?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.