Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all I'm new here, and also new to psx emulators. Used search to see if there was a similar post about this, but apparently not.

I downloaded a game, Victory Boxing Championship Edition from this link: *link removed*

I have all 4 ".rar" files, but the weird thing is, once downloaded, the files don't appear as .rar packs (with the stacked library books). Just a generic file type, and the file type is listed as '001' '002' '003' and '004.'

I tried opening them by selecting a program from a list and choosing winRAR, but there was a lot of problems, and the most I got out of any of them was one .ccd file (which I dont know what to do with). It's pretty clear that I took the wrong action, I think.

How do I get this in ISO format, or whatever I need to in order to play it? Also, it's a PAL game, will that be a problem on ePSXe?

Any help would be appreciated. I'm not too good at this stuff.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Piracy is not suported, this is not the reason for psx emulators being out there. Read the rullz before posting next time: Ngemu Rules of Conduct

Especially the warez policy:
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
I have all 4 ".rar" files, but the weird thing is, once downloaded, the files don't appear as .rar packs (with the stacked library books). Just a generic file type, and the file type is listed as '001' '002' '003' and '004.'
Such issues bear no relation to ePSXe.
As strike105x mentioned why, no further elaboration necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.