Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its really crappy the lack of options vgs gives you, i would rather buy a freeware emu... well anyways, vgs has good stability.

One problem, is there any way to display it in a window? or reduce the resolution in full screen?

-thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Are u sure that this patch make VGS in a window ????

I ve already used it & it just changes the full screen res.
I would be happy if u explain it to me..
Thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Originally posted by Rargh
Are u sure that this patch make VGS in a window ????

I ve already used it & it just changes the full screen res.
I would be happy if u explain it to me..
Thx
Rargh.....
I thought u know about everything...
u disapoint me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Rargh, can we make a deal, i won't talk to you and i won't talk about u, and u don't talk to me and don't take about me.
make easier for both of us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
I reply to questions, errors, things i think interesting to speak about, silly questions like "where can i find ff9 pal uk patch?" and
stupid guy who just want some troubles here.

U re in the last 2 categories.

I m forced to return back ur posts then...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Originally posted by Rargh
I reply to questions, errors, things i think interesting to speak about, silly questions like "where can i find ff9 pal uk patch?" and
stupid guy who just want some troubles here.

U re in the last 2 categories.

I m forced to return back ur posts then...
U re in the last 2 categories.

what do u mean? peace out plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by Rargh
Are u sure that this patch make VGS in a window ????

I ve already used it & it just changes the full screen res.
I would be happy if u explain it to me..
Thx
well, i didn't say that that patch make VGS in a window. I said it's just change the resolution
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by Bahamut_Zero

well, i didn't say that that patch make VGS in a window. I said it's just change the resolution
it s ok but, but that wasn t the topic...
this guy was just searching how to make VGS in a window...
I was surprised when u mentioned a tool into this topic...

that s all..

Bye
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
N64 emulator is nice too. and rom is free, which is also nice, but u need a 8MB video card which is no problem and that's nice.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top