11) Name three non-sequel games where a second player could join in after the game had started (with or without a code).
TNMT2, Double dragon, Mighty Final fight
12) Which game had the largest playable character in terms of number of pixels in height (I have no idea, but I'm sure somebody does).
13) List ten non-sequel games that featured currency (accumulating something which could be exchanged for goods and/or services).
FINAL FANTASY, DRAGON QUEST, WHEEL OF FORTUNE(BUY VOWELS), LEGEND OF ZELDA, CASTLEVANIA2, MOTHER, FAXANADU, GOEMON, POOL OF RADIENCE, BASEWARS
14) Name one game that isn't Gyromite but utilized R.O.B. Write an optional essay on why Nintendo should have learned from this that novelty accessories are bad ideas, and why you think they neglected to keep this in mind for future systems.
15) List five non-sequel games that featured bombs (dynamite and miscellaneous explosives do not count).
Mega man, Bomber man, Metal gear, Contra, Legend of Zelda
16) List four non-sequel games which included yo-yos as weapons.
The Goonies, StarTropics, Yo! Noid, Yo Yo Fighter
17) List five non-sequel games where your character(s) could be poisoned (does not necessarily have to be referred to specifically as "poison" status). Note that games utilizing fuel, such as 1943, do not count.
final fantasy, dragon quest, crystalis, faxanadu,
18) Name the first game to include a cross.
And as a bonus question: Name the kid whom lived on your street and always owned at least twice as many NES games as any other kid. Write an optional explanation in ten words or less what he was doing found tied and beaten up behind the school that one time.
i was unfortunatly that kid who had 2x as many or more games than the other kids on the block.