Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Dr. Light can't count because Light would be his last name. Unless he's like Mario Mario (and I don't know if they've ever stated his first name, I stopped caring about the series around #4 or #5) "Little" Nemo doesn't count either: his parents didn't name him Little.

We need some more questions (remember, Google is cheating. You're on your honor):

11) Name three non-sequel games where a second player could join in after the game had started (with or without a code).

12) Which game had the largest playable character in terms of number of pixels in height (I have no idea, but I'm sure somebody does).

13) List ten non-sequel games that featured currency (accumulating something which could be exchanged for goods and/or services).

14) Name one game that isn't Gyromite but utilized R.O.B. Write an optional essay on why Nintendo should have learned from this that novelty accessories are bad ideas, and why you think they neglected to keep this in mind for future systems.

15) List five non-sequel games that featured bombs (dynamite and miscellaneous explosives do not count).

16) List four non-sequel games which included yo-yos as weapons.

17) List five non-sequel games where your character(s) could be poisoned (does not necessarily have to be referred to specifically as "poison" status). Note that games utilizing fuel, such as 1943, do not count.

18) Name the first game to include a cross.

And as a bonus question: Name the kid whom lived on your street and always owned at least twice as many NES games as any other kid. Write an optional explanation in ten words or less what he was doing found tied and beaten up behind the school that one time.

· Registered
144 Posts
He says the character's name must start with L. "Little Nemo" is the game title, not the character. And I'm not saying that the first ten questions lack loopholes, but if you want to say that George W. Bush's name begins with a B then you would be the only person. It ignores the popular vernacular regarding the statement "..whose names start with..."

Rygar counts, as it's usually referred to as a yo-yo (and I did have that one in mind when trying to figure out a fair number of games).

I'm pretty sure that the yo-yo wasn't a feature of the NES Kirby. I also remember it from the SNES.

· Registered
144 Posts
I don't know which is more inventive, SMB2 or Wheel of Fortune as responses to 13.

Seta-San said:
12) Which game had the largest playable character in terms of number of pixels in height (I have no idea, but I'm sure somebody does).
(MIKE TYSON'S)PUNCHOUT

16) List four non-sequel games which included yo-yos as weapons.
The Goonies, StarTropics, Yo! Noid, Yo Yo Fighter

18) Name the first game to include a cross.
castlevania3?
Punch-out sounds as good of a candidate as anything. The Goonies didn't have a yo-yo. I can verify that there are older games involving crosses.

Can anybody verify if Faxanadu counts for 17? I can't remember if your character becomes poisoned or not.

And are we counting the NES and Famicom as the same system? Since there are Japanese game answers (which is fine by me because they should count) the Super Mario Bros. series counts as having four games, wouldn't it? SMB, SMB2j, SMB2u, (they aren't just j. and u. releases of the same game in the way that Dragon Quest and Dragon Warrior are the same game) and SMB3.

Cloudvii said:
@aperson, I'm not against you ofcourse. But still you could've waited till my quiz is finished
That's fine, just add some more questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.