·
Resident God
46 Posts
Had they started going vertical yet in 2001? :LOL:

·
Resident God
46 Posts
2001 -> 44 posts.
Heavens... I feel better about my lurklevels xD>. ;D...
bahaha yeah I lurk with the best of them.

Post count sucks for a number of reasons...

I was huuuuuge emulation junkie from the late 90s to the mid 2000s but then sort of lost interest and didn't start getting interested in it again until a few years ago when I noticed a lot of cool homebrew console games being made. There was a time (probably 99-2000ish) when Zophars Domain and NGEmu were practically my home pages as I loaded them every day through the old dialup to see the latest awesome news. But sadly in the years that followed my interest started to decline for all the usual reasons (life.. jobs, relationships, growing up blah blah). Plus there's like a 10 year period I simply forgot about this place (2008-2018). A few years ago I was bored and going through old bookmarks and tried NGEmu and was like "OMG it still exists!!!" haha. Eventually remembered my old login details and returned.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
This site is still alive.....wow.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,731

A screenshot of August 2004. I really miss the old layout sometimes for the nostalgia. And to think that even 10 years ago, it was more active. Looks like social media has pretty much killed off forums in general.

This site is still alive.....wow.
Narrowly. I came back because I had a feeling you might have posted recently. Hoping all is well in Canada these days.

Shogun.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
So I decided to pop in.. What's new with me? Well been married two years now. Am three years shy of 40yo. Moved from New York to Florida with my wife. No kids yet but soon hopefully! Was recently diagnosed with a terminal illness (pulmonary fibrosis) from exposure to black mold. Haven't caught covid and honestly think I'm immune. Maybe that's my body's way of fighting back with my lung disease? Wife got it last year but I never did even though we had been intimate. Just got a job working for FedEx as a package handler. Obligatory picture provided.

What happened to this place? Not used to the non blue theme and what forum software is this?

20210219_075407.jpg

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,718 Posts
Xenforo apparently. Despite apparant activity (look at all the newly created accounts) the forums are quite dead. A bunch of us went to Discord.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
HI guys why this place becomes so shit......

1721 - 1739 of 1739 Posts