Next Generation Emulation banner

1681 - 1698 of 1698 Posts

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Almost 19 years .. but I was around even before that posting news for PSXEmu and playing Bleem .. every time I stop by here it makes me want to build a new emulation news site lol.

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,602 Posts
Hey Keef! ;)
In case you actually make it happen I'd like to join again.
EmuFanaticsForever!

...by the way, I never heard of Dark Watcher again. Do you know anything? He was into retro consoles 10 years before it became a thing.

·
It’s Me .. I still Exist
1,224 Posts
Hey Keef! ;)
In case you actually make it happen I'd like to join again.
EmuFanaticsForever!

...by the way, I never heard of Dark Watcher again. Do you know anything? He was into retro consoles 10 years before it became a thing.
Haven’t heard from DW in the longest time. Wonder what he is up to. As for the site that would be fun. All my old domain names have been taken .. but I can come up with a new one. :)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
!seen miretank

·
Narcissist
725 Posts
Huh, apparently I resurfaced last in 2014. Life took a pretty dark turn, unfortunately.

Take care, all.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
This is crazy! I even have a spambot private message in 2018 I never opened. I guess she moved on. I'm not a young attractive young man I used to be,.

·
Resident God
35 Posts
nice to see some of the old 2001ers still here haha

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
It's been so so long, absolutely amazed this site still exists, whats new? It doesn't have that nice easy on the eyes dark theme that's for sure!

19 years - just over half my age, talk about memories, I miss the old days of emulating, beta testing, being a perverted poster of "babes" and constantly; excitedly posting FFX pictures from PCSX2.

19 years have seen some significant changes in my life, I've done so much, and changed a great deal.

Seeing user names brings back fond memories, inside jokes, IRC chats and brings a certain nostalgia with it, and a mild yearning to relive those days of tapping F5 to see if anything new had been posted.

Hi, from a 37 year old me, that avatar as sure spun a lot now!

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
About 599184000 times :unsure:

The site does have a dark mode in its settings. It's black and not blue, though.
That’s a darn lot of times! Wonder if it will hit a billion before the site finally turns to ash!

I shall hunt for this dark mode, because my furloughed hermit eyes can’t stand white!

How’s things Samor?

1681 - 1698 of 1698 Posts