Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
0.9-16 fps in adventure mode sonic and secret rings. maximum 20 fps. Very slowing speed in all games.To play it became simply impossible, especially there where level in time is required to pass. Though in very old audits speed was excellent. Misters programmers in the field of C ++ it is necessary to you will learn to correct this program without a damage of speed and errors for other games, here to you such council, differently you never will achieve stability of all games simultaneously:D:emb::innocent::eyemove::dead:
Dolphin 3934 x64, Core 2 Duo e6600 overclocking to 3.20Ghz, 5gb ram,ati radeon 4770 512mb

·
Banned
343 Posts
I understand the title but looking at the description doesn't make any sense.

What is your computer description?
what is the version of your emulator?
do you get that all the time?
what Graphic plugin are you using?
what sound plugin are you using?

Also did you use google translator or some thing to post this?

·
Registered
836 Posts
umm... you get low speed because you have low system specs.

english: to get better speeds upgrade your computer.

russian: надо обновить компютер для лучшей скорости

(im not sure if its ok if i posted it in russian ....is it ok since i put it in english first? )

·
Banned
343 Posts
why did you add your computer species as an edit in your main post after I posted asking for it?
you could have started a new post l=

also sorry for being a little harsh in my last post lol
you should upgrade to gefore 8800 at least , hope that helps becuase it did to me.
)

·
Registered
56 Posts
umm... you get low speed because you have low system specs.
oO yeah, and like i7 it's a normal spec :???:

Definitely it's only bad config of the emu, as far i know dolphin don't run so slow.
As far i can say, this emu is far less system demanding than pcsx2. An Athlon 7750 [email protected] should be ok for the majority of games in dolphin.

@apocalypse7: Emulation is a complex thing. Don't expect something miracle that run every game flawlessly, because you're emulating hardware that it's completely different than a pc, like round of numbers, emulation of complicated instructions (like for example an only instruction of wii that requires 10 instructions of a normal pc, or emulate a behavior of an instruction that cannot be emulated with complete accuracy in a pc). It's because that why emulation is so complex :)

For the fps:
Activate dual core in config and idle skipping also. Deactivate sound, for some games are really buggy and slow down fps a lot.

you should upgrade to gefore 8800 at least
No, your 4770 it's more powerful than a normal geforce 8800 (except gtx, ultra), it's pretty pretty close to a 4850 (between 4830-4850, oced = 4850 or more powerful), so your card should be ok if u use normal resolutions (1600 and below). So if u change to 8800 should be definitely a Downgrade.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Slow down fps in Levitated Ruins level

I have found out that the problem at level Levitated Ruins there fps falls till 3-11 and nothing rescues any change of options. In other levels insignificant partial delay fps - a temporary phenomenon. For the speed 17-30 fps still it is possible to play somehow. I would be a pity in c ++ I am not strong have understood with fps probably. It is simply insulting that in hit games normally you will not play:dead::innocent:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.