Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to remember a very old game, i don't remember if it was for Commodore 64, or Spectrum, or Atari 2600, or 386 or 486, but it was so much like DigDug and also Pacman...

It was a screen with tunnels just like Dig Dug. The main character were running through those tunnels and he was always chased by some sort of creatures with mouths, sort of these: -00<
when a characters died, in that place appeared like a tombstone and sounded like the popular funeral song.

I remember had played it in stores, because they put a lot this game in computers that were in those stores for the clientes to probe.

By the way, is not DigDug, nor Pacman, nor Lode Runner, nor Bomberman

Hope you help me remember this game. Thanx a lot!

· Opensource-spice
1,704 Posts

· Registered
4,973 Posts
I'm trying to remember a very old game, i don't remember if it was for Commodore 64, or Spectrum, or Atari 2600, or 386 or 486, but it was so much like DigDug and also Pacman...

It was a screen with tunnels just like Dig Dug. The main character were running through those tunnels and he was always chased by some sort of creatures with mouths, sort of these: -00<
when a characters died, in that place appeared like a tombstone and sounded like the popular funeral song.

I remember had played it in stores, because they put a lot this game in computers that were in those stores for the clientes to probe.

Could it possibly be "Mr. Do!"? It's similar in gameplay/appearance to Dig Dug.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

...STILL LOOKING FOR :lol:lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.