Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been awhile since a game with good plot hit PC.:thumb: Even you dont like splinter cell you still like its plot.:innocent:

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Ey Raks, looking forward to hearing more about the game. The story has intrigued me from the start, seems like this could be one of those games that fly under the radar.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
One of these days I'm actually going to finish FF9...

Oh yeah, check out this review from IGN. It seems the game suffers "consolitis" and has some technical and performance issues. :(

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As i said above the story will keep u hook till the end thouh it is nearly the end for it to make sense.btw gamespot gives 7.5 to the game

·
Banned
2,953 Posts
I played this game.. It has some really annoying issues with high resolutions. It must be those games that demand a gtx 10000000000000.. And that morphine stuff doesn't make any sense... When you use morphine your enemies can't see you, and the woman appears on undergarment and there are roses flying around !! WTF that is supposed to mean ??? The first time I played and I saw the Morphine, I thought: "Cool, painkillers"... Then when I used the morphine and saw what happened... I just... "WTF oO"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.