Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is there any good VBA emulator? i have tryed VBA-M but in some game the buttons dont work in teken advance the L does not work there but in VBA it does.

when i use the VBA-M on a game i lose the save file i dont understand that from VBA

is there only VBA-M and VBA thats is good?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
no problems with L and R buttons in vba-m o_O

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
is there any new version of it? becase that version i have i cant press the L only R

on Tekken advance.

Do you know why i lose the save file from VBA when i use the VBA-M?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you tell me why save file from VBA is getting delettet in VBA-M

and thx :)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Save states, or battery?

Battery files work fine between them, and generally save states doo as well, but we have changed the audio core in parts to improve quality.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
oh what he means is why his saves created by vba gets deleted when vbam is used, which is bleeding obvious vbam has improved or changed the save system and since it uses the same save file extention it deletes it to allow its own version to work

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
wtf are you talking about laguna?

saves don't get deleted at all.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh what he means is why his saves created by vba gets deleted when vbam is used, which is bleeding obvious vbam has improved or changed the save system and since it uses the same save file extention it deletes it to allow its own version to work

he is right its happed to me all the time when i play FFVI on the VBAM i dont have any save file from VBA i have lost them and when i go back too the VBA and check my save file its gone :(

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes but why do i lose the save file from VBA when i save in inside the vba? on the vba-m?

that one i have not get a answar to and i think its strange that my save file is being deletet ;(

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
indeed, tested Tekken advance and the L (change char) key works fine. it only works in a multiple fighter battle.

VBA and VBA-M both have the same battery formats for the most part so using vba-m will not delete vba battery files.

I'm figuring you never set the battery and states directories so they saved in the same folder as the Rom's.
either move the .sav files to the Battery folder, and the .SGM files to the SAVES folder, or set the directories settings up i nthe emulator to point the saves to the rom folder.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so i shall make a folder thats is named savefile and put all the save file there and same whit battery? so i whant lose the save file when i do that? on the VBA-M and VBA?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.