Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· カラム
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote from the site.

VBA smooth project canceled

Thanks to Pokemonhacker's hard work, the latest VisualBoyAdvance v1.8b3 with achurch's optimized ARM core works very well. This build can run at full speed with sound synchronization for most of the GBA games in most computers, so I think the future release of VBA smooth is no more necessary.

Everyone can use the source code modification from VBA smooth project for your own purpose, only if you follow the open source spirit to share your code with else. I can't stop you not to do this, but it will be not fair to all authors involved with VisualBoyAdvance project who open his source.
Check at the VBA Smooth site. http://vbasmooth.emulation64.com/

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
GCFreak said:
No-one cares?
I think that's why they also display the amount of times a thread has been viewed.

Btw, personally I don't care about GBA emulation, but don't let no replies turn you away from posting news. It's the same for me with DC related news, there's always someone who appreciates it, even if he isn't a registered member :)

· カラム
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, will not happen again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.