Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll copy paste what i wrote in http://forums.ngemu.com/vba-m-discussion/120111-vba-m-svn-874-mfc-download-info.html in case someone missed that thread...

I'm migrating from "VisualBoyAdvance v1.8.0" to this new version "VisualBoyAdvance-M SVN874" and i don't know if this is a bug from the latest release: if you put the rewind interval to any number the sound and video slutters, example, if i put the rewind interval in "3", every 3 seconds the sound and video slutters, if i put it in "1", every 1 second the sound and video slutters (by "slutter" i mean a short pause in the emulation). For this reason the rewind interval must be in "0" and that means the "rewind" function won't work. Anyone else having this issue...?

Like i said before, i'm migrating to this new version since is being updated regulary and i want to be up-to-date with emulation.

On another note, i kind of miss the "fullscreen menu" on the older "VisualBoyAdvance v1.8.0", in this new version i have to exit fullscreen everytime i want to access the menu. Was there a good reason to remove that feature? ( i know there must be a good reason for it but i'm curious :thumb: )

Spec:
Athlon64 3200+
ATI Radeon HD 4800
2 GB Ram
Windows Vista Ultimate

(Bear in mind that english is not my main language but i tried my best to sound as clear as possible.)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.