"Cannot SetCooperativeLevel 80070057"

Didn't get it in 781.

By the way - why is my D3D Multithreading option grayed out? :-(

·
Registered
5 Posts
you NEED, to update DirectX.

There is no, if's, buts, or maybes.
Uhm - like I said - I HAVE the latest DirectX version - just to confirm that I even downloaded the DirectX web installer, which of course finished without installing anything because, I repeat again, I do have the latest DirectX version...

Now - I also doubt this is a system issue (I'm on Vista and please spare me the talk of how this system supposedly sucks) since previous versions of VBA-M didn't have any problems. With exactly the same configuration.

The "workaround" above only removes the error messages, as I understand? I have no sound in the emulator anymore.

Would downloading a .dll from a previous version of DirectX solve the issue? (I noticed you use DirectSound 8)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo, guys! The cooperative-thingie error disappeared now as of r873! I'll switch to another output API anyway since you recommend it but two thumbs up for fixing this!

Me luv you long time. ^^

I'm so glad that the VBA development continues in the form of this project (I've been following from the beginning even if I wasn't on the forums) - it was always one of my favorite and best working EMUs out there. :-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts