Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I have a slight problem when using the VBA link. I followed all the instructions to get the link to work for PKMN Firered and I tested it and it worked perfectly. However as I progressed in the game I attempted to trade to evolve a PKMN but I always get a black screen saying "Communication Error Please check all connections and turn the power off and on". This happens usually when I select "Become the leader" in the trade window. Anyone have any possible suggestions on how to correct this issue?? Thanks.
I got into the same problem as well and none of the following replies in this page helped for me.
Then I messed around with the GBA settings and figured out what solved the problem for me.
If you go to Options > Emulator > Save Type, make sure you mark "Automatic" and "Flash 64K" on BOTH the emulators. I am not too sure if it will work for Flash 128K but my guess is that as long as the save type is the same as the other emulator it will work as well.

Hope this will help you out, good luck trainers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope this is alive still. I'm getting all the way to the "is this trade okay?", which will only appear on one of the two games, while the other will just never respond. any ideas?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts