Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried vba .6 today on my favorite game Castlevania and i found a bug that wasn't in the previous versions its nothing major really(or is it?) text descriptions for DSS card combos as well as magic items are now gone it was there on previous versions though... I haven't found any other bugs yet coz I haven't tried other games yet(maybe Advance Wars next)

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
It would help me a lot more if you send me a save state where I can see this problem. Apparently, some small change causes this problem but I can't reproduce it. Please email your save state to [email protected] and I will see if I can identify the problem.

Forgotten

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hmm maybe i should get .6 now too and see if there are any other bugs with other games...

·
Registered
324 Posts
I also noticed Nathan dissapers instead of flashing after getting knocked back. not a big problem but still kinda annoying.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I tried [GBA-0162] - Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival (E) and I was playing with Ryu and when I got to Akuma the emulation stoped and some garbage appeared on the screen. This was with version 0.6 as well.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by gouki29
I also noticed Nathan dissapers instead of flashing after getting knocked back. not a big problem but still kinda annoying.
if your computer can handle it, set frame skip to 0 coz frames that show nathan flashing gets skipped therefore no sprite image is shown if frameskip 0 is too slow for you try any frame skip that is a multiple of 2(this is written on the readme file)

forgotten: you have done a great job with your emus, anyway I'm sorry for a late reply, you don't need a save state coz you can observe it near the begining of the game

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay, thanks. I really like this emu, and it is a good thing that you guys are supporting it.:)

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
The Castlevania bug is now fixed in version 0.6.0.1. I need a save state for the Street Fighter bug if I am to have any chance of fixing it (before the problem happens).

Forgotten

1 - 11 of 11 Posts