Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get some help with my problem with PSXeven but no one answers, i'll wait, but I have a problem with ePSXe 1.5.2 and Vandal Hearts 2, my problem is why Vandal Hearts 2 stucks on the Konami Logo ? What are the configs needed for this game to work ?? Thanks for answering.

PS : I know that VH2 caused many problems to many people and they have found solutions but It's hard to find so please help me with the best you can, thanks for all...

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
the latest version of epsxe is 1.7.0, you should try to use that instead because older versions like 1.5.2 should only be used when there are compatibility issues between the game and the particular version in use, and as far as i know there are none in this case. what are you playing the game from, the disc or an image? can you post your system specs and your current plugin setup/configs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the latest version of epsxe is 1.7.0, you should try to use that instead because older versions like 1.5.2 should only be used when there are compatibility issues between the game and the particular version in use, and as far as i know there are none in this case. what are you playing the game from, the disc or an image? can you post your system specs and your current plugin setup/configs?
I'm playing from ISO and for the configs I use
BIOS 7502 or 1001
Pete's OpenGL 2,8 for the video
Eternal SPU 1.4 lite for the audio
ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2 for CDrom
(The controller is not mentionned)

PS : IT WORKED ON 1.7.0 THANKS MAN I'LL REPORT PROBLEMS HERE IF I WANT LEAVE THIS TOPIC OPENED THANKS

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I was stuck on the Konami screen forever, but after burning about 5 ccd images in different programs, I got it to work.... for a while.

I'm at a point in the game where it goes through an animation, then hits the loading screen, then goes black. No matter if I read of teh CD or any of the 4 images I've saved, it still hangs. The CD will spin up and spin for ~10 seconds, then wind down, and no progress.

Running XP SP3 on a 2.66GhZ Dual core, Nvidia 8800GTS, 2GB ram.

Bios:1001 GPU: Pete's 1.77 SPU: core CD: SaPu's 1.3

Any ideas?

After changing to Null SPU it worked. May just have been a coincidence....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.