Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i think the game uses same engine as hl2, it's a pretty cool rpg ^^. you get to dance in clubs, seduce people, hack computers, lock pick, or you just kinda kill everything hehe. funny thing is when i went to best buy to pick it up, this game was almost all gone(shelf carrying it was almost empty, i was like wow, lol) whlie you see a ton of hl2 just kinda sitting there. must be a NJ thing hehe. resized them and did 70% jpg compression.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
At least the devs have a sense of humour.
Incidently, to help fix the stuttering problem, set the priority of the app to 'Low' in task mangager. Bizzarre, I know but it works.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
DaHumAn said:
i think the game uses same engine as hl2, it's a pretty cool rpg ^^. you get to dance in clubs, seduce people, hack computers, lock pick, or you just kinda kill everything hehe. funny thing is when i went to best buy to pick it up, this game was almost all gone(shelf carrying it was almost empty, i was like wow, lol) whlie you see a ton of hl2 just kinda sitting there. must be a NJ thing hehe. resized them and did 70% jpg compression.
:wub:

I so want that game!Looks like "santa Claus" will have to bring me one more present :D.Seducing People and killing then all,So beautiful :cry: :bow:

Just curious,whats the minimum requirements?

Can you tell us more about the game like,Who's the main character and stuff. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well the game itself is more pen and paper so there is no who's the main character hehe. anyways here are the good parts XD. now now, they are all wearing something so at least they are not naked =). nothing R rated about that.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>Just curious,whats the minimum requirements?

The box reckons a 1.2GHz machine with 384Mb RAM and a 64Mb Dx9.0c compatible card.

>Can you tell us more about the game like,Who's the main character and stuff. ;)

As DaHumAn said, you generate our own character.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
*drools*

Man I can't wait till my new computer is built and running :smash:

·
___GANTZ Fan Boy___
406 Posts
How well it perform on FX card ?

I want to get it but i heard that it perform really bad on mid-low end card, so i think i should get other game ( or save the money for KOTOR : SithLord :) )

If anyone own Fx 5900, 5950 and found out that performance is not that bad , please tell me , maybe i will buy it if i'am sure that i can play it with acceptable image quality.

My spec is in the sig .
I want to play it @1024*768 w/o any aa,af .

Cause someone told me that , even run it at 640*480 high , 800*600 low He can't get decent framerate ( he has 5900xt).

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
The game is not GPU limited. With AI off, I get at least 35 FPS in 1280x960/4x/2x. With AI enabled though, it drops dramaticaly. There are feck ups in the coding of this game making it slow no matter what machine you use.

·
___GANTZ Fan Boy___
406 Posts
Kane-Sama said:
The game is not GPU limited. With AI off, I get at least 35 FPS in 1280x960/4x/2x. With AI enabled though, it drops dramaticaly. There are feck ups in the coding of this game making it slow no matter what machine you use.

Sound bad to me.

35 Fps with your hardware (and even lower in actual play) .

Maybe i should wait for patch to come out.

Do you remember the first Vampire : maquerade redemption , it's a great game /IMO but some bug prevent it to show the full potential .

Now the sequel /w the same problem . oO

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
lol yeah it does have some bugs, sometimes you have to do reload last save, i was fighting this boss that warps around and when it was almost died it just eh, vanished and never came back XD, so i had to reload the map and smoke them again. it's really funny if you have maxed out celerity too, you are in super matrix world when you have it on, the bullets go really slow and they have that breaking sound speed effect in the air when they travel, pretty cool but because you are going so fast in the physics engine that when you run off a bump, you start flying sometimes, and because i was high brawling, i did alot of punching and i punched this one guy onto the ceiling and he just kept rolling on the ceiling cause my celerity was maxed out lol (another was rolling in the wall non stop, it was great hahaha.) so in the end i just took out one of my hand guns and shot them dead while they were rolling in mid air lol. so basically with high celerity and brawling, you can make guys fly like crazy, it was like a baseball practice, punch this guy into the air, run there, punch him into the air some more, it was funny as hell haha.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Bloodlines runs fine on my comp, except outside of buildings where it drops to 10-15 fps

Took these screens in the Ground Zero cybercafé :)

BTW, I don't know how to make them thumbnails :p

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
> BTW, I don't know how to make them thumbnails :p

You attach them using the 'post reply' button, rather than using hte quick reply and linking them from another site.

>...except outside of buildings where it drops to 10-15 fps

Indeed. What game should drop a Barton 3k+/9800Pro to those speeds at 1024x768 no FSAA? I get the same speeds with my somewhat beefier 64 3k+/6800

1 - 14 of 14 Posts