Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Just in time for "Hell-o-ween":) (I hate that day).

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Yeah, it's a very good game, indeed. In fact, right now I'm downloading it with 96% of completion. :) I'm just waiting for them to release the decryption tables of Pocket Fighter... I just love that game...!!

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
I wish i can play cps2 games online ..... but my line is way too slow....

hey fivefeet8, how is the performance when u play these games online? how fast is ur line and how about the ping u get?

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Nightmare
I wish i can play cps2 games online ..... but my line is way too slow....

hey fivefeet8, how is the performance when u play these games online? how fast is ur line and how about the ping u get?
WEll, I am on a dsl line with a download speed of 1.5 megabits.. So max download speed is essentially 160 kbytes/sec... Upload at 256 kbits.. So I upload max at about 32 kbytes/sec.. I can get pings of about 60 to sometimes 30 in california servers.. About 100 when connecting to NY servers.. The performance is great.. You can never go back to 56k once you have broadband..

My isp charges me 50 bucks a month..(use to be 40.. damn).. Free mOdem, No contract.. Pretty good deal.. I may change isp's once I find an isp who can offer more bandwidth speed.. Some people using Kailler has a 5 mb download/upload cable or dsl speed..

·
Kupo kupo?
93 Posts
You just be happy you don´t live in a abusive country like mine.

DSL is pretty much exclusive for some people.
And my modem is a 56K, but i´m connected at 36K. cuz the Suckable line.

ARGH

Someone shoot inda air the cd with VS2 to my house!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts