Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this kind of problem was posted when the game stops during character speeches. I've heard that u have to normally save the game and then reset the emulator in order to get it to work. The problem is the game doesnt let me noramally save saying something like "an error ocurred while accessing memory card data or process interrupted"

I am using an ISO and epsxe version 1.6

I am using the eternal soung plugin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I used save states while playing (yeah I know stupid) and somehow managed to get all the way to disc 2 but now I am seriously stuck in the get ending A Luican conversation. I dunno it might because the states got corrupted or something cuz its not letting me save normally. The way I used to get through the voice freezing parts was by using the xenogears trick (f7) to get the timing right but now it just doesnt work anymore. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to start again on a better emulator?

oh and I tried both epsxe 1.6 and 1.52 and did all the eternal stuff previously mentioned

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
yeah, a lot of times save states will screw you over. i mean, dont get me wrong, i use them all the time, but i ALWAYS have a memory card backup so i dont screw myself over (and i'vehad the occasional corrupted save state)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
6,122 Posts
corrupted save state? wow, that is somethen, BTW are u sure u are using the special game fixes for valkyrie prfile in Eternal SPU plugin? also setting the audio out method to SPUasync and Smooth, should help somethen...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.