Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, all was fine and dandny until right after the battle between the demon jelanda and arngrim and co. now when it gets to where he is ruminating on his lack of morals, it just stays at that screen. it's not frozen-i can bring up the previous dialouge with L2(?) any ideas?

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
This game works fine to play through on epsxe 1.5.2 though, so there shouldn't be any need to switch to SSSSPX or Xeven

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh-AVOID the save states. heh. i wish i had the time to rely on just the in game saves, but i dont know how long i'll get to play before im out the door, so i generally have to use the save states.

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
If you *actually* made a search on savestates, most threads, which I believe, are the primary causes for causing problems it shouldn't. :/

Savestates can somehow screw up games. (An example would be Metal Gear Solid...) So, try avoiding them until you made a save onto a memcard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.