Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not entirely sure this is the right place for it, but using the latest playground beta (976) I've got VP2 "running" at least.. Albeit very very slowly (50-60% at best) and with minor graphical errors (the bottom part of the screen doesn't render, so some text gets chopped off)
Anyone had it any quicker? If so, How?

To get it working, just enable the Tri-Ace hack from Gamefixes.

·
The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
That's nothing new, if u check the screenshot thread u would notice the game was posted twice with the same results.

The game runs at the same speed whether u have a C2D at 3.0GHz or a C2D at @ 4.0GHz. We will have to wait until the Devs do some serious work to improve the playability of the game.

btw : Not even speed hacks improves the speed of the game, so better not waste ur time with that either.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you seen how long the screenshots thread is? I'm completely not sifting through that whenever I make a discovery ;D
I've tried different plugins giving the same slow result with the bottom of the screen missing - so I have to presume it's an issue with the base code of PCSX2 or the code for the Tri-Ace hack; has anyone narrowed it past that?

·
The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
*sigh* I believe it is in the semi final page of the screenshot thread, it takes only 2min. tops find it if u take the time to look that is.

The issue currently is unknown, probably in the next pcsx2 version it will magically be resolved, we have to just wait and see.

·
Registered
8 Posts
*sigh* I believe it is in the semi final page of the screenshot thread, it takes only 2min. tops find it if u take the time to look that is.

The issue currently is unknown, probably in the next pcsx2 version it will magically be resolved, we have to just wait and see.
" magically be resolved " lol you said it like god's workin on the project ^^ , btw it would be a miracle if it would get magically resolved but nothing's getting magically resolved on the next version there could be a miracle on the next version i dont know and there are a lot of people that do magic stuff , like the guys who created PCSX2 now this is a miracle .... :D hope we get like a ton of fixes now that would be a miracle and magic would be that games would get a speed increas ( + 50% fps without hacks )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.