Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm playing hard mode, and just started chapter 4. the first choice i have after valkarie does her concentration thing is recruiting Aelia. i've come to a point where it just goes dead, mid dialog. music still plays, i can even use the r1 key to look back at previous in game text up to that point, so the game itself hasn't crashed. it just.... does nothing, and wont progress. every line between Aelia and valkarie has been voice acted untill the line it's frozen on.

i'm using an iso file i downloaded, but i don't think anything was ripped, as all other music, movies and dialog have been present.

anyone have ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to be honest, that's kinda what i thought, but i was hoping it may sound familier to someone who could help.

as is, at the moment i'm stuck with the ISO. i lost my original copy when i moved a few years back, and my friend won't let me borrow his copy cause he hasn't beaten it yet (i beat his legand of dragoon before he did)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on a hunch i downloaded 1.5.2 (as apposed to the 1.7.0 i was running it on) copied my plugins from the new emulator to the older one, copied my memory card file, tried again, and ::poof:: it works. huh. i donno what that was all about.

i guess admins can either delete this thread, or leave it to help someone else if they get stuck?

either way, that you for offering what you could to help. it was appreciated.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
read the rules before posting next time please, we do not give support for pirated games. if you run into similar problems in the future, your best bet is going to be tracking down another copy of the game on ebay or amazon and making your own image from it because as rikki said above, the stuff you find on the net is of poor quality and is not what you want to rely on.

closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.