Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is another one.. this is from the beginning of the game.. I hope I can play this game some more and get more shots in here.. Very little time to play games these days.. No wonder most of my posts are from very late in the day or very early in the morning.. Work and school..

·
Registered
425 Posts
whoa...........

dude those pics are totally awesome.....hell ya..............Vagrant Story in all it's splendor...............damn I look fine:eek:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Fivefeet8 ,you continue to force me to get more and more new games.Well those screenshots are just terrific.I think I need this game too:D

Btw even if you are less frequent on boards please continue to post such brilliant screenshots.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Less Frequent? Hehe.. I come check the boards everyday.. Its just I don't post as much.. Only time I post is when something interests me or I can help someone.. I rarely post useless banter.. When I get more time, I will post some more shots of this game.. And Alone in the Dark 4.. My screenshots are done with Adobe Photoshop 6.0 It allows you to choose jpeg quality.. Looks way better than using the windows paint program..

1 - 20 of 109 Posts