Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I just made an ISO out of Vagrant Story for my PC using CDRwin, and when it starts I get "NOW LOADING", and, well, that's about it. I love ePSXe and have gotten other games to run on it, but this one has me stumped big time. My system specs and details are below.

AMD Athlon 850
128MB of ram(pc133)
Creative SoundBlaster Live! Value
ATI Rage 128

I've tried every damn plugin and bios. Please help!

Thx :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for responding. I used CDRwin to make it into an ISO and yes all my other ISO's seem to work just perfectly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HELP...plz plz

Man, I've even tried using Daemon tools since the CD works and not the ISO...still no go....

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sorry I'm not much help here. That's an odd problem. All I can do is give my config for CDRwin, but since all your other games work I guess it's not much help. I doubt remaking the ISO would help, but it couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANK you

Adair, I used your settings and tried making a copy again and this time it WORKED. Thanks for your help, it was greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Awesome,
that's great that it worked for you. I got those settings from a forum devoted to backing up PSX games. I think there's illegal stuff on the site though, so I can't give you a link to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts