Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 14 Posts

· Registered
632 Posts
This is interesting i downloaded your save game and played with it with my usual configuration and it also hangs at the wyvern.I am also playing Vagrant Story and am already at the last battle at the Cathedral and did not encounter this type of freezing problem.I have also tried using software gpu disabled the sound etc., have also tried diff. BIOS 1001, 5000, 7001, and 7502 to check for region compatibility but it stills hang maybe Epsxe saved some data from your config. in your savegame thats why it also hangs on my system hehehe just a guess though.Maybe you should ask Galtor to play it for you hehehe Just kidding.

Peace....

· Registered
632 Posts
Why dont you try a older gpu plugin say pete's ver. 1.45 etc. and previous Epsxe release like 1.01 if you are using 1.2 maybe worth a try.I spend more than an hour fixing my config. just for your savegame to work but to no avail so goodluck dudes.

1 - 4 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.