Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i downloaded Xeon the other day and set it up and everything, downloaded the latest directx download from microsoft and launched the halo xbe. i got a screen with pixelated colors then it closed. can i get some help?

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
I take it you never read this.

As posted above said:
Right now Xeon only plays one game (Halo), and I say play very roughly. Although it does infact show some ingame graphics, they are not fast enough or developed enough for you to get into the game. Hopefully this will change as this emulator progresses.
If you're really desperate to play Halo, then I recommend playing it on the X-Box or the PC.

·
Quad Core FTW!!!
778 Posts
dagone130 said:
I have it for xbox but i just kind of want to play it on my pc from time to time.
It is possible to get it running at 30 FPS but everything is buggy. Textures are screwed up, sound is off sync, lighting is screwed up, etc. Gamesaves don't work properly either (at least not for me). If you really want to play Halo on the PC, go out to Wal-Mart and buy it. It's not worth using Xeon to emulate unless you are just curious.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
dagone130 said:
I have it for xbox but i just kind of want to play it on my pc from time to time.
go buy the PC version then, it's like 20 bucks. you wont have any luck with the emulator, so if you want to play it on PC this is the only way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts