1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a univocal answer!

"ASdaS-BLR

JANUARY 13, 2017 10:58 AM

Can I legally use x360ce (www.x360ce.com) for driving in gta online with wheel logitech G27?

Sidney P.

JANUARY 14, 2017 12:57 PM

Hello ASdaS-BLR, Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support We understand can we use x360ce in GTA Online. Our primary enforcement focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways. If the x360ce doesn't interfere with any aspects of the game, then there are chances you will not be banned. Best regards, Sidney P. Rockstar Support".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone got this question answered?

Did anyone get banned for using x360ce with GTA Online?

I've also asked Rockstar about this, I still wait for the answer.

Would love to use Steering Wheel with GTA Online with help of x360ce, but it ads some .dll to game folder so I'm scared of getting banned. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
As someone who has used and always has X360 v3 with DLL's to play Online with my flight stick and wheel, I have not been banned or even detected, as the DLL is a locally run file and does not communicate with Rockstar.

However, If you would like to do it without any chance of them scanning your install for modified files, You can use X360ce v4 in virtual device mode, which emulates a stock x360 controller and does not modify the game in any way. You can see this controller with the program running. To GTA this is the same as any Microsoft Controller That you plugin and won't be detected by Rockstar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Fullmetal1212,

Thanks for the answer. :)

Can you explain how to use X360ce v4 in virtual device mode, I couldn't find enything by googling.

How to set that up exactly?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Default mode that X360ce V4 Runs in is virtual controller mode. Bu the setting is set here

You will also know it is working, because when you enable a controller it will show a xbox 360 device in the Game controllers panel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts