Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there

i have two logitech dual action controllers, and whenever i try to configure the second one, for multiplayer and such, but whenever i try my best to configure the second one, it doesn't work.

the games don't even recognize the second controller.. but then when i run an emulator for another console, like SNES, it works fine

any suggestions at all?

i'm sorry i haven't given thorough information

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
i have two logitech dual action controllers, and whenever i try to configure the second one, for multiplayer and such, but whenever i try my best to configure the second one, it doesn't work.
This is a little confusing...but are you saying that you can configure the first pad just fine, but when you try to configure the other one, the emulator won't recognize it?

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
Sounds like the same problem as I had with the Super Dual Box PS1/PS2 adapter (reported here), when I tried using a second controller with it.

Never did find a solution for that... I figure it to be a problem in pSX, probably relating in some way to improper differentiation with two input devices of the same exact name and type.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.