Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway to use the DSPHLE plugin from r526 on the latest revision as i tracked down whats causing Eternal Darkness not to work, if i use r526 to boot ED then the game boots you get the start screen with the man saying the quote but after pressing 'a' to start the game just sits there, if i then disable the sound and try booting nothing happens so its a problem with the DSPHLE and i was just wondering if theres anyway of using the dsp plugin from that revision with the latest build. i tried just copying it over but the emulator doesnt recognise it and i just get a blank line where you choose between hle or lle.

·
Registered
379 Posts
does nobody have an idea how to do this or even if its possible at all.
Hmm, maybe it's not possible with such an old revision, the interface may have changed in the meantime so it's not compatible anymore.
However, if you can track down the revision that broke this game and tell us in the corresponding issue on Google Code, we'll likely take a look :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, one quick question tho how do i compile old builds, i d/l the source for r926 but when i go to compile it with vs pro 2008 i get 'Error 20 fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '..\..\core\common\win32\release\common.lib' Plugin_VideoDX9 Plugin_VideoDX9'
any ideas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.