Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I use a no$gba emulator with Crossover on a Macbook. I have heard rumors that whoever created the no$gba emulator is trying to create a new version that will effectively run wifi. Does anyone know how probable this is by the way? Just wondering, but now, onto my main question.

If I create a save game on the current version of no$gba on Pokemon Platinum, will I be able to move that save game to the next version of no$gba (in case the new version will be able to run Nintendo Wifi). Also, if I play LeafGreen, FireRed, Sapphire, Ruby, or Emerald on the no$gba emulator or another emulator, would I be able to trade the Pokemon from one of those to Platinum like usual (using the method below)? If so how?
"Beat the Elite Four in Diamond. Then put Emerald in the GBA slot of your DS. When you turn on your Diamond game, you'll have an option of transfering 6 of your pokemon from Emerald to your Diamond game. After you do this you go to the Pal Park in Diamond and you have to catch these Pokemon. You can only transfer six Pokemon every 24 hours."​
Thanks in advance for the help!

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
Does anyone know how probable this is by the way?
No clue, but it might be awhile before wifi can start running perfectly on any emu.

If I create a save game on the current version of no$gba on Pokemon Platinum, will I be able to move that save game to the next version of no$gba (in case the new version will be able to run Nintendo Wifi).
Er... ask the psychic hotline?

Also, if I play LeafGreen, FireRed, Sapphire, Ruby, or Emerald on the no$gba emulator or another emulator, would I be able to trade the Pokemon from one of those to Platinum like usual (using the method below)? If so how?
Currently, there is no way to link ds-ds or ds-gba games in no$gba. I think you can transfer your pokemon from the gba to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum using Desmume. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it works.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Currently, there is no way to link ds-ds or ds-gba games in no$gba. I think you can transfer your pokemon from the gba to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum using Desmume. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it works.
Okay, thanks for your help anyway. If anyone has used Desmume and has done this please tell me. :p

Final Question: Has anyone ever played a save file of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum on No$GBA and then played that same save file on any other emulator? I'm basically just asking if anyone has been able to transfer a save file from one No$GBA to another emulator. This may be common knowledge, but I am new to emulators and don't know much about them. Once again, thanks in advance for anyone's help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Final Question: Has anyone ever played a save file of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum on No$GBA and then played that same save file on any other emulator? I'm basically just asking if anyone has been able to transfer a save file from one No$GBA to another emulator. This may be common knowledge, but I am new to emulators and don't know much about them. Once again, thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Yes, however different emulators require different save file types.

Savegames Converter website can convert save files.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.