Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I go to the control setup, I select Pad 1 and Digital/Mouse, but none of my mouse inputs will show up as an input, neither clicking nor mouse movements; I'm mostly just trying to get mouse movements detected.

Also, is there any way to make the PS1 startup showing the logo and such to play the sound correctly? This isn't important at all, it'd just be nice.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
what spu plugin are you using and can you post a screenshot of how you have it configured?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm using ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2., I downloaded a pack with plugins and such so that I could get started quicker. This SPU plugin can't be configured, I don't think.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
what version of epsxe are you using, 1.5.2? try using 1.7.0 with the spu core 1.7.0, there has been a range of bugfixes with the plugin and the spu core is now what i usually recommend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Then sound still isn't just right, I got 1.7 as you advised but with SPU Core 1.7.0, it still says that it "Doesn't need to be configured."

Edit: Holy crap, I didn't even know that this game had music. This is good enough, I guess. I thought I could use the mouse though, axis movements as d pad controls.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts