Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've been having a problem with Final Fantasy X, specifically the bug in the Albhed Home when you get to the Summoners Sanctuarum.
I read this was fixed in the Beta-1190, but the thing is, it doesn't seem to be able to load the memcards (saves) i used in 0.9.6. (It already says that in the console, once I startup the game.)
I'm not gonna start over while I'm this far... Anybody know how and if this is fixable?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i just use a mix of savestates and memory card saves.
I am sure that you can find a program online that can take the saves out of a ps2 memory card and replace them on another. So you could take your save out of your old mem card, format-and re-save it on a brand new one with beta1190 and then put your save back in to the mem card. That is what i did with Dolphin and i am sure there is a way to do it with pcsx2.

Maybe one of the guys here will know of the utility im talking about, and if i find it first i'll come back and edit this post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.