Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is an odd question for you, does anybody know how to get a wacom tablet to properly work with NDS emulation in No$GBA?

It in theory sounded like a great idea to use a wacom tablet to emulate using the stylus of the DS but it has one small problem.

To get the emulator to register the wacom I have to double tap the screen or press and hold the pen in place for a second.

If I use a mouse it works in just one click, so I know its not the emulator exactly, but on the same token the wacom works perfectly just as if it was the mouse in any other program I have ever used.

So at this point I am not really sure where the problem source is or how to fix it. Any ideas?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
I think the problem is with the tablet's control scheme: it has to have a distinction between "move the mouse cursor" and "click and drag"; or "move pointer to location" and "click". Maybe you can find a colution in the tablet's instruction manual, but other than that, it's not a strictly No$-related problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found one of those 2 topics via search, so far no luck.

I tried all the control options I could think of, I also verified it worked on other things. Played a few fast paced flash games and it worked perfectly, also did ZSNES mario paint.

In both cases only a single press was needed and it was immediate.

Im not saying its a No$GBA issue, but its definitely an incompatibility with No$GBA and the Wacom tablet, I probably need to find some different way for the program to render/respond. Maybe one of the zoom programs will fix it, or full screen mode will fix it.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
I have Wacom Intuos3 Tablet.

Technically, you can. However, you may run into issues where it's unavoidable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.