Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a game development team debugging station which is basically like a regular PS2 except there are some extra features and others taken out. It also has a different product model number: DTL-H30002.

Anyway I figured that I might as well go and dump the bios. I wanted see if there was any difference between its functionality in the emulator compared to that of a retail console. So far everything I have tested has exactly the same problems as on retail bios, so it wasn't as exciting as I thought it might be.

One other thing I noticed in the bios selection drop-down menu was that the bios was described as: "Europe v01.20(02/09/2000)Devel" instead of the regular "console" at the end(see screenshot).

· PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
i think the bios is the same as the normal 1.2 just with extra debugging details given off, i dont know how different it will actually be, most differences are with the actual console itself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.