Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Sony Dualshock2 controller and a Rockfire PSX/USB bridge connected to my computer. I just got a Logitch cordless action controller for the PS2 and tried to connect it to the rockfire adapter but I couldn't get a connection so it didn't work at all. I was wondering if anyone knows of another type of PSX/USB adapter that this would work with or of another PS2 controller that would work with the Rockfire adapter. I was thinking of getting a Logitech cordless rumblepad 2 (for PC) which is very similar to the PS2 controller, but I think it's missing the L3 and R3 buttons. Is there a wireless PC controller that has all the buttons and sticks of a PS2 controller? Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

·
Emulation Junkie
828 Posts
I have the psx/n64-pc usb adapter and a cheap pelican wireless controller (the new $20 one at wal-mart--cheapest there is) and I have no problems using it on the pc

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The N64/PSX converter doesn't have rumble support, right? I'm looking for a converter that has that. The rockfire adapter works really great with rumble when I'm using the Dualshock 2 controller.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts