1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
i wonder what toilet user implies... that the person drinks out of toilets? :D

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Of course in a perfect world where server costs where cheap, and people got out of the stone age and all used 1MB + connections, I'd have something like the below for a sig:

http://www.ckemu.com/public/ayu.gif :drool:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
Its fantastic......better would be to add PC hardware components like Intel, AMD, Geforce etc. It'll suffice the hardware geeks here.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Okay lets keep it at a maximum of five please. Otherwise it's going against the signature rules. Althought it's not just a single image, it adds up to one.

zen_master: Just look at the Final Fantasy Player one. It's over and above the signature image size limits! 28kb is too much, not to mention you have 5 more there -_-

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
:sugoi :D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
/me looks at his own post

:rolleyes: Okay guys, please, when your displaying these little user bars, take the time to see their file sizes and make sure they don't add up to more than 25kb. Also keep the maximum at 5 and stacked vertically. Remember, we don't all have high resolutions and broadband internet. So it defaces the forum for some people.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
oops, I didnt see your post there. I'll fix my signature asap.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Here's one for you guys in the NGEMU spirit!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.