Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way to change User IDs without changing the other stats (like number of posts)? just curious. :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Do you mean you want to change your name from Miki_Kaoru to something else?
If so I think Bobbi may be the only one who can do that kinda stuff for you.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
i could do all that too :p
After all,you have the Gnome power:)

B

·
0 Posts
Any PSXEmu/NGEmu member with admin privileges can change it ... your best bet is to just post your wish in this post and wait for something to happen :p

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Okay Bobbi......then here is my request....I want my ID to be changed from "liaqatali" to "Ali"....Im waiting for somehting to happen

Ali

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Ali there's another member named Ali..., so there's two(2) of you now:D :D

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Hey man I don't even know if another Alis does exist on the net........well let me tell U what has happened........today I got the final version of windows XP and I installed it on dual boot with windows me.So I first tried emuforums on XP and then on ME.......not I think there is some conflict.......well U can know who I am the shahdows silence......eheh...........!

Ali

S

·
0 Posts
As Bobbi said, put in a request, and it might happen. Ali put in a request for a "phrase change" and it happened.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
[To Admins] okay then....

Please change my User ID to "Shiori Fujisaki" from Miki_Kaoru, if it's not much of a bother. It's so much easier for me to remember logins that way.

Thanks for considering my request! :)

1 - 20 of 219 Posts