Next Generation Emulation banner
61 - 80 of 99 Posts
Well. If you really want to play Buzz, I suggest you do so on a PS2. PCSX2 is really far from perfect, though it's improving fast.
Sorry, but I play Buzz, really, without Ps2. It's not perfect, but playable. Otherwise is not possible to play Buzz Junior (after first menu the screen is black)

That would not be possible without your help.

Thanks.

If necessary i send you a video.

Help!

Thank you Luigi for your plugin! But with my pc doesn't work fine.
Often I click 1 of 4 buttons and in pcsx2 the button pressed is not the same I clicked.
More, often I have to push more times the button, else pcsx2 doesn't realize I clicked.

Sorry for my english... are you italian?

My pc: Intel E6600, 6GB ram, Win7 64bit ultimate.

I hope you can hel me!

Thank you.

Thank you Luigi for your plugin! But with my pc doesn't work fine.
Often I click 1 of 4 buttons and in pcsx2 the button pressed is not the same I clicked.
More, often I have to push more times the button, else pcsx2 doesn't realize I clicked.

Sorry for my english... are you italian?

My pc: Intel E6600, 6GB ram, Win7 64bit ultimate.

I hope you can hel me!

Thank you.
I've the same problem :(

P.S.
Thank you for this plug-in! :thumb:

I realize this thread might be dead by now, but I really need the USBqemu Buzz mod v1.0. This is the only place online claiming to have it, and I can donload the zip file but it is corrupt and missing files.

The only thing keeping me from playing buzz right now is the lack of a TV, ha. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dom

Here is a link for dev 671. Just copy it over the existing PCSX2, but don´t forget to save your plugins and bios etc.

It does work better but is not playable. Sometimes you have to hit the button more than once, and it still sometimes chooses a different one.

Its a pity because I have a PS2 and the original game but I´m going to have to buy a tv to be able to play the game, ha.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

using the link on page 3 of this thread (0.9.5 svn377) i can get it working in win 7 32bit, and the button presses register correctly, using any version of 0.9.6 button presses are wrong or not detected or pcsx2 crashes straight away.

0.9.6 is much quicker and smoother with buzz then the 0.9.5 (even with same plugins its much smoother) i can run it at full speed on 0.9.5 but sound gets a little crackly sometimes. my system is nothing special so most people should be able to get full speed (45nm C2Q @ 3.1 and gtx 260).

I have tried the plugin in 0.9.6 as well as 0.9.5 and the new svn of 0.9.7 but i can only get it to work in 0.9.6 svn1888. Tried on two computers with vista and windows 7. Can someone give me a hint on how to get it to work on 0.9.5 since on 0.9.6 it presses orange by itself all the time.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.