Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 99 Posts
I've been trying to make this work in Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit but the operating system refuse to make the drivers work, it installs the HID drivers but the driver fails to load, are there any driver alternatives?

I managed to make the buzzers work in vista!! it seems that the operating system was loading the incorrect drivers, you just have to go into the device manager, choose the driver that's not loading (with the yellow exclamation mark) choose update driver and select (from the list of windows drivers) the other driver that windows recommends. it will load perfectly and even appear as a game controller in the controllers section of the control panel!

Ingame however it doesn't work very well, although i can play it sometimes presses an option for itself, does anyone else have this issue?

Regards.

Hi!

I have a problem. When I start PCX2, I can read "buzzers found" and the four buzz´s light flash, one time each one, after only one buzz has light on. When load BUZZ it says my : "I can´t found buzzer"

THANKS!!!!!

:innocent: I update PCX2 at 0.9.6 and It works!!!!!

But now is too slow, I have a AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual core 3800+ at 2Ghz, detect MMX, SSE, SSE2 and SSE3, but don´t detect SSSE3 and SSE4.1

Also, I have a ATI RADEON x600/X550 Series

What I need upgrade for run it fast!!

Thanks that worked :D

The only problem is that this version doesn´t have all the speed hacks. I get only 35FPS +- ingame.

I have a Intel Core Duo 6300 @ 1.86GHz 1.87GHz with 2.50 GB of memory and a ATI Radeon HD 4350. It´s not very good :yawn:

i dont want to sound ungrateful but this is a terrible plugin.
the controllers have a mind of their own. you cannot play buzz on the pcsx2 with this plugin.
shame cos when my ps2 died its the one game i missed(great at partys late on when the chat and music have quietened down).
if someone can enlighten me on how they have it working i will be forever in their debt.

nice try, but fail.

using 9.0.6 by the way

may have worded my post wrongly. i'm not complaining. i have full respect for the lads who write psx2 and the plugins. i couldn't do it, and its giving new life to my ps2 games.:innocent:
so sorry if i sounded like i was rubbishing their/his work.

whats happening is i press abutton on the buzzer and it registers as another. e.g press green, its orange. orange its blue
i maybe doing something wrong with the plugin. how is it supposed to be added?

i am sorry for sounding like a nob.

The problem isn´t the plugin. If you can get 0.9.5 to work you will be able to play with this plugin.

It needs to get updated to the new version of pcsx2 because the way plugins work has changed in version 0.9.6. That´s why sometimes it presses the wrong button. Use the download link that islu told and just update the graphics and sound plugins.

if you look back "luigi" you will see i said sorry.
this forum is full of the sadest **** ups i have ever come across. you need to get girlfriends.
if i ever am unlucky enough to end up needing "your" help again i will kill myself.
there are numerous emu forums out there. Used by people who dont **** their sisters.
you lot can kiss my hairy arse and say thank you while your at it.
:thumb:

and i'm a leeds fan so i hope some of you are scum fans, your gonna win **** all
munich ****s

ok i bought the wireless buzzers, and they seem to run good under windows 7 64bit, only problem is having to use 0.9.5, emulation isnt too great. if only this mod could get updated for 0.9.6 then it would run brilliantly!

41 - 60 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.