Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , can anyone tell me where i can get the right drivers for my ps-pc usb dual shock converter as my floppy is dead :( :thumb:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
could you post some more details about it (company, model ect.) try at homepage of company that made it...

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Moved to the appropiate forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KanedA said:
could you post some more details about it (company, model ect.) try at homepage of company that made it...
well its made in china xk-pc2002 is all it says ,no makers name at all !!

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
Well...not really much help with that controller. The best way is to get your floppy running up.

Oh, check all documentations and the box for company and such.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it the blue one from radio shack? If so ill post links to a driver. If you want rumble to work though you cant be using directX 9.0.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AndrewTB said:
Is it the blue one from radio shack? If so ill post links to a driver. If you want rumble to work though you cant be using directX 9.0.
no its green and says on the box xk-pc2002 although the thing inside sais xk pc 2003 , i cant find the drivers even though i HAVE found the makers site, i get a red light on my ps2 pad also, but in controllers..............sais not connected, even tho it is :eyemove:

·
Registered
1 Posts
AndrewTB said:
Could you post that for me? I can't seem to get the disk that came with it to work. Thanks in advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts