Next Generation Emulation banner

161 - 180 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
testing the [rules]rules[/rules] tag

you can put anything in between the tag and it will like you to [rules]rtfm[/rules]

·
AI
5,526 Posts
Closing the spoiler tag while expanding images does not hide the image, which is just a tad bit odd.

·
Registered
25 Posts
One unfortunate result of the upgrade is that the forums are now blocked by the corporate internet filter at my job. :( But other than that I'm loving the new look and features! Well done everyone! I suppose my boss approves as well ... ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
1st of all i want to thank KrossX who i contacted on #ngemu irc channel about my problem, thank you very much dude. :)

i want to thank Chrono Archangel for fixing my problem, i wonder if there are other members in the same situation as me. :/

·
AI
5,526 Posts
It would be nice if the corresponding alerts were to be dismissed automatically just by viewing the thread either within the browser or via Tapatalk.

It becomes plain tedious to click on it multiple times each day.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I coulndt find a place to change the number of posts per page, it would be possible to change that? there is a forum that allows 50 posts per page, i wonder if it would be possible to add more than that. Btw, when i type in the quick reply box the letters take a bit of time to show up, i wonder if this is somehow related to these errors http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://ngemu.com/threads/upgrade-feedback.158950/page-9&charset=(detect automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0 could you please take a look at it? I dont have this problem in any other forum.

Edit - the errors reported above are related only to the page 9 of this thread.

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts
An addon can restore this if desirable (this, unreviewed). This is not part of the base software for usability reasons and conflictless permalinks (links are prefixed with pages and those shared by users with a different count per page may fail if custom routes are used).

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thank you for the addon Rikki.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Any word or plans on fixing the broken attachments? Some months ago people requested that I convert their saves for PS1 games, and I can't as long as the attachments are gone.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
What's the verdict on the case of the missing main page? Is there a news portal in development or is it just the forum for the foreseeable future?

161 - 180 of 186 Posts