Next Generation Emulation banner
21 - 40 of 186 Posts

·
AI
5,538 Posts
Tapatalk logins do not work and give an incorrect password error.

·
AI
5,538 Posts
try removing the forum from your list then adding it back. if that doesnt work ill look into the configuration
Nope, removed and readded Ngemu and it still does not work for my account.

My Auto.Antispam bot account still works fine on Tapatalk though for some reason.

·
AI
5,538 Posts
In other news, for the account that did work, Tapatalk is showing me posts before the XF upgrade timestamped at 12-31-1969.

·
AI
5,538 Posts
There are two separate gender fields in the profile details page.

One can be of both genders now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not really, I got a number of reports about blocked accounts, suspect it's more widespread.
this is the main thing im working on right now. i think bin access got pushed into this odd non existing group that has no permissions. Ill fix it by makign everyoen that was reg with bin access a regular member, then use auto promotion based on 100 posts and 30 days to add a secondary "Bin Access" group.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
lol at this new feature under users :
Discouraged
Discouraged users are subjected to annoying random delays and failures in system behavior, designed to 'encourage' them to go away and troll some other site.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Our permissions in vBulletin used inheritance so wrong that they are enforced correctly here and fucks everything up.
There are too many specific permissions on the User groups... we need to change most of those to "Not set" so that it inherits from Registered and does not remove some permissions.

Forum specific permissions should than be rechecked as those seem to be the most fracked

User groups should mostly be used for User banners... that's it

·
Registered
84 Posts
Our permissions in vBulletin used inheritance so wrong that they are enforced correctly here and fucks everything up.
There are too many specific permissions on the User groups... we need to change most of those to "Not set" so that it inherits from Registered and does not remove some permissions.

Forum specific permissions should than be rechecked as those seem to be the most fracked

User groups should mostly be used for User banners... that's it
heh, just send you a pm on this =)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
At least whatever glitch prevented my account from reporting will be gone :) ...not that I need that these days where I have the power to perform those moderation tasks everywhere

21 - 40 of 186 Posts