Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has there been any new updates since 2003? and is the bios bootable, is halo the only game that could run. because it is a pc game as well so what was the point. but it is empressive that it can run a game.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Sorry, not many updates currently. I've decided to make the emulator lower-level to deal with some of the new games, and I don't know when it'll be ready for release again. Also I'm currently working on another emulator project which is making good progress, so I don't know how much time I'll have.

BTW, the BIOS is emulated through HLE so there is no need to run it in the emulator.

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
_SF_ said:
Sorry, not many updates currently. I've decided to make the emulator lower-level to deal with some of the new games, and I don't know when it'll be ready for release again. Also I'm currently working on another emulator project which is making good progress, so I don't know how much time I'll have.

BTW, the BIOS is emulated through HLE so there is no need to run it in the emulator.
Oooo, _SF_, is your new emulator a secret or can you tell us? Anyways, good luck on both emulators!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.