Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Bobbi's been busy with a good many things lately, not to mention his newfound ability to drive. They're (they being the people involved with its development) also working on creating a new emulation-related site, which is consuming a good portion of their time.

S

·
0 Posts
Also, if you check the different forums regularly, you can also find out about new happenings. This is because members post when new things come out and also post links to them. Don't worry, soon, I'm sure, things will be back to normal.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
313 Posts
i know these are very busy times for bobbi, all the psxemu have my full suport.
I will always suport you guys!!
Keep up the good work....

K

·
0 Posts
Well actually there is only 2 posters at the moment. Here is what everyone else is doing on the team ... might help you understand why at times news and updates are a little slow.
  • Bobbi - Is basicly the only poster at this time, he is also trying to enjoy his summer vacation, spending time with his girlfriend, enjoying his new freedom of driving, working NGEmu (and not just making the site .. getting new members, dealing with getting members setup, and other issues with the site) which is keeping him busy .. so sometimes he has to wait a day to post the news .. sometimes it is old .. sometimes it is not :D
  • Thorgal - Is in Florida enjoying his vacation and will be back soon, Thorgal, like Bobbi, is busy with NGEmu also.
  • RVWinkle - I just saw him on IRC the other day. Sounds like he might have a new job in Virginia as a computer technician. Congrats! I am not sure if he still has time for PSXEmu.
  • Bgnome - Is with his family for the summer, he will hopefully retrun when he heads back to college.
  • Ryos - is Very busy with college .. and we sometimes seem him on the board. Hey Ryos if you read this contact me ... still need that webspace? :D
  • Wormie - And there is me ... I came back to help out Bobbi, and to work on NGEmu stuff again. I try to post as often as I can, but lately I have been busy with my sites. I will be picking up the slack, so we will have some good momentum going for us when we open NGEmu. I also have a full time job .. wife .. kids .. the whole works .. so at times I am limited in what I can do too.
Well that is the basic run down of the current team .. and maybe help a few of you to see why it is been kinda slow. We apoligize for it .. but sometimes it is out of our control. Then again it is just for fun and a hobby of ours ... so a little slacking off here and there shouldn't hurt. :D

K

·
0 Posts
I don't want anyone to think I left out sx/amiga ... I am just talking about the main page updates. sx/amiga is a great admin and I am glad I was one of the people that recommended him before I left the second time. :D He has done a great job!

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Wormie I really appriecate it. I will continue to be here to help out in anyway possible. I'm also looking forward to NGEmu. I hope to be able to do the same great job there that I am doing now. As the man once said "I'm here for the duration."
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts