Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody yeah I'm back for a while :)
And well I dont wanna go through alllll threads as in seing what has changed and such so I'm wondering can anybody fill me in on the major changes ? :)

Thanks a lot in advance :)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Welcome back ;)

Boltzmann fake-banned himself, that's all I know

·
Banned
10,931 Posts
long time no see T.O.K.F.A.Z

Boltzman left because there wasn't much activity recently
I was posting so much wierd news that all the wierd news threads got merged into a single thread, also
Also there are quite a few new members who are intresting
You also almost missed the recent rash of spammers

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
Not to mention the surge in the number of irrational minds that took place slightly before his departure... not to mention the ridiculous low activity we are having as of late (well then again I haven't posted much as well...)

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
theres also the tournaments that are fake ;), thats all I know.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm :( Boltz left ... a shame.

Spammmers :nono: :p woopediedoee KILL KILL KILL :evil:

Exodus :p;) I was wondering the same thing.

Player-X ... yeah its been a while since i dropped by. Been really busy irl. Hmm interesting in which point ? :rolleyes: WOMEN ??? :p

Samor ;) That's partially the reason I'm able to visit again (and the fact that I shattered a bone near my left knee)

WTF oO the What Girls/Guys Do you still like thread was CLOSED ??? oO
DAMN YOU :mad: :p Already thought it was kinda strange cause it wasn't on the1st or 1nd page of the open discussion.

Hmm anything else worth mentioning ???

·
The ChinaDude!!!
4,171 Posts
i started posting too... not that that is interesting... :p

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Eface said:
i started posting too... not that that is interesting... :p
Indeed, you should start posting pictures to make it more interesting :p

I like your colourful posts TOFKAZ ;)

And yeah the love thread was closed because of a little too much beer and vodka :rolleyes: And NO it wasn't me ;)

I got myself a new rig which is finally able to keep up with my internet connection and it can emulate PSX full speed with sound instead of skipping frames without sound. Yay, no longer the slowest one around here :p

We did have some fanfic thread which is really worth checking out. Boltz' story was great, and cloud got some good ones as well.

·
Ocean Soul
1,464 Posts
Hi, I'm kinda new, but I haven't been posting much, and I don't know if I that interesting. Well I try to put my 2 cents in things even if some people would rather wait for wellfair for it, but yeah I don't care. How to talk, or fight or whatever nicely with you.

·
Retired
8,889 Posts
Well, I haven't really left... Now I'm some sort of ghost who comes every once in a while to read to my PMs and post something of very minor importance :p

BTW, it was the increasing irrationality and anti-intelectualism that drove me away ("the decline of the age of reason", as someone put it in a PM). But I can still be found somewhere else on the net, like http://technoliberation.net ;)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
We need you here dude, to keep the atheist/believer balance around 50-50 ^^

·
Retired
8,889 Posts
The believers (and fundamentalists) are already outnumbering the atheists by far.

Besides, there's also a large power/influence asymmetry which makes most of the debates really unfair. The nature of this asymmetry is quite obvious, once one think about it.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
>> The nature of this asymmetry is quite obvious, once one think about it.
Maybe it's obvious to you but not to me... I think I know but I'd prefere you to explain ^^

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.