Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After browsing through the Unreal 2 "sneak peek" site (www.unreal2.com) I must say that Unreal 2 looks very promising. There aren't many screen shots but from the description of its technology and design it shows a lot of promise. I'm a fan of the original Unreal game and I am so very anticipating this next release. If it's anything like Unreal then I'm sold. It's even supposed to have a good single-player mode, something lacking from most FPS games. It's required specs are rather high though. It needs a P2 450+ CPU and at least a GeForce256. I hope my computer has enough power to play it at a decent rate. It should be released the first quarter of 2002 for the PC. I can't wait!!:)

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
> If it's anything like Unreal then I'm sold. It's even supposed to have a good single-player mode, something lacking from most FPS games.

I thought the original Unreal was like that (with a good single player game)? Not that I'd know, since I got clobbered in the demo. Moving this thread to off-topic software, btw.

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Both look really nice. But I rather play the classic games. Team Fortress. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.