Votes: 1 5.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a timed poll, intended to show people how good or bad is DeSmuME. The expiration date is 3 weeks after the time this thread had started. The score will be calculated by the rules given below. The voters name will not be shown, to avoid any flamings or other consequences.

================================================== ========
There are 5 ratings, in order from top to bottom: Great, Good, Okay, Bad, Worst.

For every one of those, we add the values:

Great = +4
Good = +3
Okay = +2
Bad = +1
Worst = +0

And then the total is divided by the total number of voters, then rounded to the nearest second decimal place.
================================================== ========

Once the poll has expired, the score will be calculated by either me, or any volunteer.

You may rate DeSmuME based on its performances, GUI interface, design, your experiences, your opinions, and/or your overall score. You may give out comments if you like.

No rule-breaking posts.

EDIT: Suggested by Smilley, There's going to be a poll for each emulator. Then once all of the polls are closed, the results will be shown in the Misc Handheld Discussion for significant comparing results.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
seconded. Dont cast any negative light on the emu's themselves. Remember devs doing these projects are doing them for free, and they need all the positive encouragement they can get.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, an active community doesn't mean that it's supportive for one another?

Okay, rules will be modify to fit your encouragement needs.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
its a good software so i would it a good...but again u can compare/rate emulators each has got is own positives and a bit of negatives.....and to compare the quantum of these things wont be justified to the author as most of the authors code these things as their own interest/hobby

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
So far, DeSmuMe is better than no$GBA and IDeas together!!. I don't know about other people's opinion but for me It's damn fast and it has good graphics also good music!! I voted Great!!

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
These will have to be locked.

Rating emulators and comparing them in similar manners is unconstructrive and can be disrespectful to developers' work and dedication to their respective projects, as well as affect morale.

Threads which work constructively to better the emulators are fine, hence the existence of bug reporting and svn discussion threads, however comparing/rating emulators against each others are not really.

-> http://forums.ngemu.com/misc-handhe...mparing-emulators-against-each-other-pcs.html

This single thread may be used for ongoing discussion about DS emulators and express user preference. The topic may continue there, provided abidance to the common civility conventions mentioned in 1st post.

-> http://forums.ngemu.com/misc-handheld-discussion/120374-ds-emulator-do-you-use-why.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.