Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't most data of computer networks stored on servers? Meaning this is only a tiny part of all storage capacity of the school?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cid Highwind said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't most data of computer networks stored on servers? Meaning this is only a tiny part of all storage capacity of the school?
i believe that its like a cyber they use a config that all users data stays in the pc they use

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
when I was in high school, I filled up the school server with DBZ movies, eps, and other garbage. I was kicked off the computers for the rest of my days at high school. It was a good thing I was a senior.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
LOL, they blocked me for sending only 1 email with a funny picture to a few of my friends. While just a week before that I helped them by pointing out to the Netsky virus....

Ungrateful dogs... :mad:

Now I've got acces again, after asking that dude who thinks he's the man because he has got some 'new' computers to look after :)
Some asslicking might help you out at school at certain times :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
LOL, they blocked me for sending only 1 email with a funny picture to a few of my friends. While just a week before that I helped them by pointing out to the Netsky virus....

Ungrateful dogs... :mad:

Now I've got acces again, after asking that dude who thinks he's the man because he has got some 'new' computers to look after :)
Some asslicking might help you out at school at certain times :rolleyes:
High school comp rules suck. In college it's a whole lot better. Although the looking up pr0n thing is questionable. If you are in your dorm, it ok. Elsewhere, it's bad. Here, at first it was legal. Then the privleage was abused my a few morons because they were setting the pics as wall papers and then someone else who doesn't like looking at pr0n sees it (ie a woman) might get mad because she doesn't want to see another [email protected]|[email protected] that's not her's. Thus, ruining it for the responsibles, pr0n is now not allowed, period.

Enough about that, how did they find out about you sending an e-mail? did they watch you?

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
High school comp rules suck. In college it's a whole lot better. Although the looking up pr0n thing is questionable. If you are in your dorm, it ok. Elsewhere, it's bad. Here, at first it was legal. Then the privleage was abused my a few morons because they were setting the pics as wall papers and then someone else who doesn't like looking at pr0n sees it (ie a woman) might get mad because she doesn't want to see another [email protected]|[email protected] that's not her's. Thus, ruining it for the responsibles, pr0n is now not allowed, period.

Enough about that, how did they find out about you sending an e-mail? did they watch you?
They track everything. I send it to 2 classes, perhaps one forwarded it to that guy, to make him notice I was sending spam (in their opinion).

What I heard from an other girl was that they were sending each other emails and it had the looks of an email chat. They both got a warning not to use the mail for that...

They are very childish at school.... And also because a few abused the computers for illegal stuff (pr0n perhaps).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts