Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This doesnt seem to be a problem with all games as my previous game suikoden 1/2 both had no problem but what im having trouble is digimon world 3 what i recently started. I've gone quite a distance in the game and came by a blue box glitch problem that requires me to use the memory card save rather than the state save which i found that it is not able to load any of the memory card saved files giving me "failed to access" and it will not load the memory file. I thought it might have been my memory card file that might be corrupted so i got a saved file of digimon world 3 online and tried to load it to test my thoughts which it was unable to load getting "failed to access" as well and through lots of random messing around i found that it was able to load the online downloaded memory once i turned HLE Bios off. Though it works on the online memory it still doesnt work on my own memory files. I then notice that all the state saved files i have of my progress in the game is locked to the HLE bios and cant be accessed if i turn off the HLE Bios when i load the game.

HLE Bios is relatively new so there isnt any fix to this online plz if anyone can help, i basically ned to be able to access the saved files of the progress recorded on my save state file, but its locked to the HLE Bios which seem to be the issue.

failed to access.png

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes TS u're right.
Somehow i checked HLE Bios in Config bcs idk the function.
I saved DMW3 data on memcard and cannot load. Just like ur SS.
I'm using epsxe 1.9.25

1 - 3 of 3 Posts